Emissions mitigation of combustion processes:NOx, SOx, PM, HT
Emissions mitigation in the combustion processes by:
- Operational Otimization
- SNCR: efficiency increasing of amonia or ureia injection for Nox Mitigation
- FGR (flue Gas recirculation) design for Nox emission reduction in the boilers
- Low Nox burners design
- SOx emission mitigagion by lime and limestone absortion or hotmeal bypass
- Particulate Material (MP) emission reduction by high performance atomization design for boiler burners.
- Low NOx combustions chambers and Calciners design by staged combustion techniques.